Thursday, July 8, 2010

Welcome to my blargh.

First and foremost, the subheading to this blog is clearly in jest. I don't hate blogs, I don't hate bloggers, and I don't hate blogging. I do hate the way blogging has allowed every schmuck with an opinion become an unrefereed expert on any given subject, however. So allow me to state here that I don't consider myself an expert on all things heavy metal. It would be a lie of me to say I don't think I have great taste in music, but I recognize that this blargh is a reflection of my opinion more than my expertise.

Heavy metal is something that's provided me a great deal of joy over the years, and with this effort I hope to be able to promote new or previously unheard music to its (admittedly few) reader(s).

So with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment